Condominiums Created (in a Legal sense)
Completed condominiums whose legal existence was created by Mr. Rehr include, in no particular order:
Residential Condominiums Created
- Bay House Miami, a luxury condominium developed by The Melo Group, containing 165 residential units in a 39 story high rise building located in the Edgewater neighborhood of Miami completed in 2015.
- Coral Plaza of Miami, 182 units in a high-rise condominium on Coral Way in Miami, Florida created in 2002.
- Courtyards of Hialeah, 132 residential apartments converted to a condominium in Hialeah, Florida created in 2003.
- 1800 Biscayne Plaza, a 206 unit mixed-use luxury high-rise on Biscayne Boulevard in downtown Miami developed by The Melo Group and completed in 2005.
- 23 Biscayne Bay, 98 luxury units in a high-rise in downtown Miami created in 2012.
- Champs Elysees, 24 residential apartments near Lincoln Road on South Beach converted to a condominium in 2006
- Dixie Grove Residences, a mixed use, 65-unit condominium in Coconut Grove created in 2004.
- Avignon in the Gables, a 20 unit luxury residential condominium in Coral Gables completed in 1999.
- Ocean Shores Villas, 4 apartments converted to a residential condominium, with 6 dock condominium units, in Key Largo completed in 2000.
- Fountainview Villas, 8 residential “cooperative” apartments converted to a condominium in Coral Gables
- Provence Village in the Grove, 22 unit, new residential condominium “villas” created in Coconut Grove completed in 1998
- Parisian Village in the Grove, 18 unit, new residential condominium “villas” created in Coconut Grove completed in 1996.
- Deux Maison, a duplex converted to a 2 unit condominium in Coconut Grove.
- LeJeune Plaza, 86 new luxury residential units in a high-rise condominium in the City of Miami completed in 2005.
- Las Brisas of Miami Beach, a new 18 unit residential condominium on Miami Beach completed in 2005.
- Sevilla of Miami, 18 residential units converted to a condominium from existing apartments in North Miami in 2006.
- Rice 3333, a new 12 unit mixed-use condominium in Coconut Grove, Florida completed in 2006.
- Palm Road Courtyard, 8 apartments converted to a condominium in Little Havana in 2006.
- 32 Flagler, 16 apartments converted to a condominium in Miami, Florida in 2006.
- Jasper Place, duplex converted to a 2-unit condominium in Coral Gables
- 3145 Jackson, duplex converted to a 2-unit condominium in Coconut Grove
- Riverbreezes of Miami, 6 apartments converted to a 6 unit condominium in Miami, Florida
- Riverbreezes Two of Miami, 8 apartments converted to an 8 unit condominium in Miami, FL
- Conway Forest, 242 residential apartments converted to a condominium in Orlando, Florida
- The Sail, 152 luxury units in a high-rise building next to Brickell Avenue in Miami, Florida completed in 2006.
- Douglas Residence, 34 unit residential condominium in Miami, Florida completed in 2002.
- Emerald Plaza on Coral Way, 63 units in a high-rise building on Coral Way on the edge of Coral Gables completed in 2007.
- The Luxor, 66 units in a high-rise on 27th Avenue in the City of Miami created in 2007.
- The Cynthia, 8 units converted to a condominium in Miami, Florida in 2007
- Roca Firme, a 2 unit condominium conversion created in 2012 in Sweetwater, Florida
- Old Naples 9th, a 4 unit luxury condominium created in 2017 in Naples, Florida.
- 1700 Madison, a 4 unit condominium created in May 2018 in Hollywood, Florida
Non-Residential Condominiums Created
- 2300 Building, conversion of a 6 story office building in Hialeah, Florida to an office condominium in 2013.
- Victory Warehouses, 4 commercial warehouses converted to a 4 unit condominium near The Falls in Miami.
- Courtyard at Nob Hill, 26 warehouse units converted to a condominium in 2006 in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Arlington Commercial Park, 40 unit warehouse condominium in North Miami, Florida created in 2008
- 1080-90 Kane Concourse, 9 unit condominium conversion for retail and office use located in Bay Harbor Islands, Florida in 2008.
For a free consultation, please call me at (305) 670-8993.