Condominiums Created (in a Legal sense)
Completed condominiums whose legal existence was created by Mr. Rehr include, in no particular order:
Residential Condominiums Created
- Bay House Miami, a luxury condominium developed by The Melo Group, containing 165 residential units in a 39 story high rise building located in the Edgewater neighborhood of Miami completed in 2015.
- Coral Plaza of Miami, 182 units in a high-rise condominium on Coral Way in Miami, Florida created in 2002.
- Courtyards of Hialeah, 132 residential apartments converted to a condominium in Hialeah, Florida created in 2003.
- 1800 Biscayne Plaza, a 206 unit mixed-use luxury high-rise on Biscayne Boulevard in downtown Miami developed by The Melo Group and completed in 2005.
- 23 Biscayne Bay, 98 luxury units in a high-rise in downtown Miami created in 2012.
- Champs Elysees, 24 residential apartments near Lincoln Road on South Beach converted to a condominium in 2006
- Dixie Grove Residences, a mixed use, 65-unit condominium in Coconut Grove created in 2004.
- Avignon in the Gables, a 20 unit luxury residential condominium in Coral Gables completed in 1999.
- Ocean Shores Villas, 4 apartments converted to a residential condominium, with 6 dock condominium units, in Key Largo completed in 2000.
- Fountainview Villas, 8 residential “cooperative” apartments converted to a condominium in Coral Gables
- Provence Village in the Grove, 22 unit, new residential condominium “villas” created in Coconut Grove completed in 1998
- Parisian Village in the Grove, 18 unit, new residential condominium “villas” created in Coconut Grove completed in 1996.
- Deux Maison, a duplex converted to a 2 unit condominium in Coconut Grove.
- LeJeune Plaza, 86 new luxury residential units in a high-rise condominium in the City of Miami completed in 2005.
- Las Brisas of Miami Beach, a new 18 unit residential condominium on Miami Beach completed in 2005.
- Sevilla of Miami, 18 residential units converted to a condominium from existing apartments in North Miami in 2006.
- Rice 3333, a new 12 unit mixed-use condominium in Coconut Grove, Florida completed in 2006.
- Palm Road Courtyard, 8 apartments converted to a condominium in Little Havana in 2006.
- 32 Flagler, 16 apartments converted to a condominium in Miami, Florida in 2006.
- Jasper Place, duplex converted to a 2-unit condominium in Coral Gables
- 3145 Jackson, duplex converted to a 2-unit condominium in Coconut Grove
- Riverbreezes of Miami, 6 apartments converted to a 6 unit condominium in Miami, Florida
- Riverbreezes Two of Miami, 8 apartments converted to an 8 unit condominium in Miami, FL
- Conway Forest, 242 residential apartments converted to a condominium in Orlando, Florida
- The Sail, 152 luxury units in a high-rise building next to Brickell Avenue in Miami, Florida completed in 2006.
- Douglas Residence, 34 unit residential condominium in Miami, Florida completed in 2002.
- Emerald Plaza on Coral Way, 63 units in a high-rise building on Coral Way on the edge of Coral Gables completed in 2007.
- The Luxor, 66 units in a high-rise on 27th Avenue in the City of Miami created in 2007.
- The Cynthia, 8 units converted to a condominium in Miami, Florida in 2007
- Roca Firme, a 2 unit condominium conversion created in 2012 in Sweetwater, Florida
- Old Naples 9th, a 4 unit luxury condominium created in 2017 in Naples, Florida.
- 1700 Madison, a 4 unit condominium created in May 2018 in Hollywood, Florida
- Tanin Villas, a 2 unit condominium in Miami created in Sept. 2019.
- Villa Blanc, a 4 unit condominium conversion created in Coral Gables in April 2020.
- The Ponce, a 3 unit condominium created in April 2020 in Coral Gables
Non-Residential Condominiums Created
- 2300 Building, conversion of a 6 story office building in Hialeah, Florida to an office condominium in 2013.
- Victory Warehouses, 4 commercial warehouses converted to a 4 unit condominium near The Falls in Miami.
- Courtyard at Nob Hill, 26 warehouse units converted to a condominium in 2006 in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Arlington Commercial Park, 40 unit warehouse condominium in North Miami, Florida created in 2008
- 1080-90 Kane Concourse, 9 unit condominium conversion for retail and office use located in Bay Harbor Islands, Florida in 2008.
Mr. Rehr is Board Certified in Condominium and Planned Development Law by The Florida Bar.